Stuff & Things
I was browsing through my Instagram page the other day and realized that people who follow me on there probably think I never leave my apartment. That’s like 60% true lately but in my defense, the weather has been in the single digits and I have been extremely busy with work, which also sort of explains my absence here over the last whenever.
I have been spending a little more time over at Sustainable Sass. Working on getting it going, deciding on various topics and the type of posts I want to feature, and what I will want it to look like when I finally decide to invest in some of Sarah’s internet wizard skills. I am also really happy to have started the site back up because I need a place where I can do less brain-dump blogging and occasionally sound off about politics, religion, the current state of affairs, etc. I can’t do that here. I am too much of a loudmouth and those things take up too much of my brain space to keep quiet about for the sake of not annoying people with my opinions. I get it from my Dad. We have become polar opposites in our opinions but are still so much alike about it all that it’s hilarious. I really wish he would start a blog but then I would yell at him for his spelling along with what he is saying (love you, Dad!).
I also haven’t done a link roundup since like, before Christmas, so I am going to go through my folder of links and see what’s in there that’s still interesting. Sorry if you have already read all of this!
- Do hard things.
- Eating mealworms sounds hard enough.
- Winners of the Nat Geo photo contest 2012 (see, I told you these were old) (red fox is my fave)
- Make me worry you’re not OK.
- Adapt, quit, or evolve. I had to include an oxford comma.
- Record one second of your life everyday (via Kristan)
- The Croatian tattooed Grandma cult.
- I’m not nearly as “fun” as I used to be, either. And I don’t even have kids.
- How to befriend bloggers.
- Last meals.
- Abortion is a medical procedure. That should not be a controversial thing to say.
- The blessings of Atheism.
- Great photos from the inauguration.
Posted in Weekly Links