* Completely unmotivated to blog.
* Happy with where my shop is going and watching it develop into something with potential.
*Loving the fact that Sarah quit her day job to do web design and join the circus, which means we get to have brunch and productivity sessions whenever we want. You should definitely read her post on how she made the escape.
* Going on the occasional jog with Josh, who is the greatest motivator ever. We haven’t gone much lately because he’s been sick, but I did go once by myself. I wasn’t planning on jogging, but then a guy started following me telling me how I “don’t gotta lose none o’ that.” So I ran. Thank you for the motivation, sir.
* Ignoring Google Reader. It’s unintentional, but I realize it still feels sorta nice because a lot of times reading blogs is like reading a ton of unsolicited advice.
* Not keeping promises. Like that one about how I wasn’t going to wash my hair for a month.
* Loving the fact that our friends introduced us to a local market with dirt cheap produce on Wednesdays. As in 9 cents a pound for cucumbers. Our fridge is off the chain right now.
* Excited to work a 3-week event that will allow me to save up a little money to get a new bike. It’s going to make this summer so good.
* Guilty of going thrifting 3 or 4 days a week. It’s so relaxing until you realize you’re next to a smelly pervert feeling up the lingerie.
* Obsessing over the idea of growing our own food. It’s not exactly doable in a high-rise studio, but we got a basil plant and I love picking off the leaves, rinsing them, and throwing them right into the pot. Now I want a rosemary and a thyme plant and can’t wait to grow more than just herbs someday. If any of you grow food in an apartment without a balcony, help a sister out. Trying to figure out what else I can grow while we’re still living here.
Posted in Life